Accounts Officer Job Cicular Has Been Published. UCEP Bangladesh is a non-profit and non-government organization working with the motto “help to learn, skills to earn”! It serves children and youth and its programme includes second chance education, Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET), support for job placement and advocacy for ensuring increased employability and Decent Work. UCEP Bangladesh has special focus on inclusion therefore, gives priority to the underprivileged. At present, UCEP Bangladesh works in 10 districts of the country.
job circular,job circular 2022,bd job circular,bd job circular 2022,ngo job circular,job circular today,ucep job circular,ngo job circular 2022,govt job circular 2022,ucep bangladesh ngo job circular,bd job circular 2021,bd job circular today,ngo job circular 2021,recent job circular 2021,ucep ngo job circular 2021,bd job circular 2022 today,bd govt job circular 2022 today,ucep bangladesh job circular 2021,job circular bd
Accounts Officer Job Cicular
Post Name: Accounts Officer
Published on: 03 June, 2022
Application Deadline: 18 June, 2022
Recovery And Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE) Project
Terms of Reference of Project Implementation Unit (PIU)
SETU is launching a project titled ‘Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)’ jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). The goal of the project is to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth and urban youth impacted by COVID-19.
The RAISE project has been implementing across the country through selected Partner Organizations of PKSF. As a Partner organization of PKSF, SETU will implement the RAISE project in its catchment area.
SETU is a national level organization in Bangladesh having special consultative status with UN Economic & Social Council (ECOSOC) and observer status with United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). SETU has been working on Microfinance, water & sanitation, education, health, climate change, entrepreneur development in Khulna, Rajshahi & Dhaka division. SETU is seeking competent project management professionals under the RAISE project. The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of the position are given below:
Accounts Officer – 1 Position
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for maintaining project accounts at PIU. He/she will also be responsible for releasing fund from the PKSF and will work under the direct supervision of the Coordinator of PIU.
- Maintain all books of accounts of the project and maintain bank accounts, cash management, fixed assets management, stock management, advance and reimbursement, audit arrangements, TAX and VAT regulations and compliance with the project;
- Prepare budget and ensure actual expenditure is in line with the budget, maintain disbursement, reconciliation, and loan disbursement according to project Financial Guideline;
- Preserve all procurement records and financial records in accordance with the provisions of the PPA 2006;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and any other related reports as per project requirement;
- Maintain liaison and coordinate with PMU accounts department regarding project accounts, and finance; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
Educational and other Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Management from any Govt. approved university;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted;
- Candidates with CA (CC) or any relevant professional degree/certificate will get preferences;
- Training in Financial Management will be treated as extra quality;
- Experience in using AIS & MIS tools of microfinance will get preference;
- Good operating skills of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word) with software operation and reporting will be treated as essential skills; and
- Required to have excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounts and finance related work in any reputed organization.
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years.
Work Station: SETU Kushtia office; extensive field visit across the country is required.
Assignment Duration: Tentative 5 Years (Annually renewable based performance)
Salary & Allowances: Consolidated Tk. 40,300/- (BDT Forty Thousand Three Hundred) per month and other admissible benefits as per organization rules. (Inclusive of all applicable Tax as per the law of Bangladesh)