Syngenta Job Circular 2022 has been posting on the Syngenta Group’s official website. Syngenta extends to professional openings in their areas for Bangladeshi employment opportunity searchers. You can find a new line of work of a worldwide agrichemical organization by applying the Syngenta work roundabout of 2022.
Syngenta is an agrochemical and seeds organization in Bangladesh. Syngenta declared a bid for employment for jobless individuals. Bangladesh all work searchers can apply for Syngenta work round if they have scholarly and different capabilities. Syngenta is a decent and reliable private agrochemical privately owned business in Bangladesh.
You ought to go after this agrochemical organization position inside the specific time and date referenced in the above enlistment picture. Kindly see the application interaction work roundabout of Syngenta agrochemical organization in the beneath work ad picture.
স্বপ্নের ডিবি-লটারি ২০২৩ এ আবারও আবেদন শুরু, ১৯-৪০ বছর বয়সী ছাত্র/ছাত্রী আবেদন করতে পারবে। আবেদন করতে চাইলে নিচের DV Apply Now তে ক্লিক করুন।
Join Syngenta and help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Syngenta Job Circular 2022
Post Name: SPS Lead APAC – Syngenta Professional Solutions – (18043529)
Published on: 04 Aug, 2022
Application Deadline: 20 Aug, 2022
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation company ( Part of 28 Billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
You will play a key role in developing new products for Turf, Ornamentals, and Professional Pest Management in APAC countries. This role is a key contributor to the APAC Syngenta Professional Solutions (SPS) Leadership Team, Global SPS Technical Management Team, and Country R&D Teams across APAC countries.
- To provide technical leadership in development of products for customers in Turf, Ornamentals, and PPM markets.
- Collaborate with global, regional, and country project teams to deliver appropriate biological performance data and IP support data for registration and commercialization of SPS products.
- Support pre-launch, launch and growth of sales of new products and ensure technical competitive information is available to position accordingly and PLCM.
- Design and communicate technical strategies for product use and development plans to deliver business objectives agreed within the Turf, Landscape, Pest management leadership team.
- Lead and build capabilities in technical excellence and SPS Expert Network
- Manage assigned portfolio of SPS development projects with accountability for the development budget.
- Generate data and reports which conform to regulatory requirements for APAC.
- Coordination, relationship, stakeholder management with country/regional regulatory team to help provide all technical inputs and also to help see through the portfolio till registration is granted.
- Design and review protocols with global, regional and country teams to lead the technical development of new products, formulations and novel technologies from early field testing through to product launch and also facilitate field trials with partner organizations/institutes across APAC countries.
- Develop product profile and benefits to deliver the project milestones and timelines within costs as agreed with the SPS Leadership Teams.
- Translate performance data into compelling messages that appeal to customers and key influencers, actively looking for new approaches to enhance or reposition a products value proposition.
- Ensure technical review of progress and key issues by the Development Committee and through effective project management meetings.
- Contribute to annual data review, strategy alignment, and direction setting meetings.
- Participate in regular cross-functional project teams contributing key biological/technical inputs
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
Master’s or PhD degree preferred (Turf Science, Agriculture, Ornamentals, or similar), candidates with Bachelor level University degree and several years of research or experimentation experience will be considered
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Turf, Ornamentals, Professional Pest Mgmt. industry.
- Deep understanding of product development processes for SPS market.
Broad background in consumer practices, institutional requirements, and regulatory framework for registration of products for SPS business
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Realistic understanding of the commercial drivers in PPM, Turf, and Ornamentals market.
- Critical thinking in finding new business opportunities for product development.
- Competent scientific method, experimentation, statistical analysis and data visualisation.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management.
- Positive cross-cultural skills.
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Communicates with impact : Gains commitment of individuals and stakeholders in a compelling way
- Builds a culture of innovation :Creates an environment that supports creativity, and coaches people to spark innovation
- Focuses on customers : Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Manages for performance :Skillfully plans, organizes and monitors performance to create value and achieve excellence in delivery
- Develops people, organisation, and self : Coaches people to excel, provides opportunities for learning, and creates a climate for development and growth
- Collaborates across boundaries : Collaborates effectively across organizational and functional boundaries, and leverages diversity
Location : Flexible (Anywhere in APAC region)
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.Qualifications
: Australia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Singapore, Philippines, India
: R&D – Development
Jobs Source: online